This is the brand new extended version of Hogworld: Gnart’s Adventure – the children’s interactive story app Wired called “brilliant”, USA Today hailed as “one of the most sophisticated yet accessible book apps published so far” and Apple included on its AppStore Best of 2011 list.
- A true interactive story – not a game, not an eBook, but a hybrid somewhere in between.
- 16 Chapters
- Purchase additional languages within the app
- Many interactive elements and surprises including several mini-games
- Collect cute Plumpets, Jellyfish and Fireflies, even click when you encounter the scary Creeper, to gather points. Go back and find more
- 30-45 minutes to go through the story first time and loads of replay value
- Requires IPad 2 or above and iOS 5 to install. Optimized for the iPad, but can also be installed on iPhone 4 and above
- Intuitive user interface
➤ FAMIGO.com – ✭✭✭✭✭ (5/5)
“he design is stellar, the storyline is linear and engaging, and there’s even a bit of educational value. All of this adds up to a truly excellent app that is clearly fantastically well made.”
“With stunning 3D visuals, a varied soundtrack, great voice acting and interactions that are seamlessly incorporated into the story, kids will be transported into another world.”
➤ CommonSenseMedia.com – ✭✭✭✭✭ (5/5)
“Gameplay, beautiful graphics, and animation make this a treat to the senses.”
“The interactivity is woven into the plot, making it a real adventure.”