About the game
EARTHLOCK is an adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D RPGs of the late 90's, with a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression.
Enter a beautiful world haunted by its fateful past and join a party of unlikely heroes on their journey to rescue Amon's uncle from an ancient cult and uncover the secret of EARTHLOCK.
- Explore the magical world of Umbra.
- Fast-paced and highly strategic turn-based battles.
- Harvest magical materials to craft helpful items and perks on your home island.
- Utilize Your Talent Table: combining a classic 'skilltree' and equipment to customize your character's progression.
- Alternate between 6 playable characters.
- Available in English • French • Italian • German • Spanish • Norwegian • Polish • Simplified Chinese • Arabic
Buy it now
The EARTHLOCK Soundtrack
Complete with 34 Original Tracks
Music composed by Eiko Nichols
Additional music by Hiroki Kikuta & Frits Olsen
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
EARTHLOCK with the subtitle "Festival of Magic was the first version of the game now simply known as "EARTHLOCK"
I was first released on Xbox One in September 2016, followed by Steam, Playstation 4 and Wii U.
Earthlock: Festival of Magic is now discontinued following the release of EARTHLOCK in March 201
Following, is some early praise for EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic when it was released: